I cried.
I cried at the bar.
I cried at the bar, surrounded by faces.
I cried at the bar, surrounded by known and unknown faces.
I cried at the bar, surrounded by known and unknown faces, as it sunk in.
I cried at the bar, surrounded by known and unknown faces, as it sunk in - he is leaving.
I cried at the bar, surrounded by known and unknown faces, as it sunk in - he is leaving, and so is she.
I cried at the bar, surrounded by known and unknown faces, as it sunk in - he is leaving, and so is she, and they'll be gone.
I cried at the bar, surrounded by known and unknown faces, as it sunk in - he is leaving, and so is she, and they'll be gone, off to the West Coast.
I cried at the bar, surrounded by known and unknown faces, as it sunk in - he is leaving, and so is she, and they'll be gone, off to the West Coast; time is fleeting.
I cried at the bar, surrounded by known and unknown faces, as it sunk in - he is leaving, and so is she, and they'll be gone, off to the West Coast; time is fleeting, but we'll make the most of it.
I cried at the bar, surrounded by known and unknown faces, as it sunk in - he is leaving, and so is she, and they'll be gone, off to the West Coast; time is fleeting, but we'll make the most of it, until we meet again.
I cried at the bar.
I cried at the bar, surrounded by faces.
I cried at the bar, surrounded by known and unknown faces.
I cried at the bar, surrounded by known and unknown faces, as it sunk in.
I cried at the bar, surrounded by known and unknown faces, as it sunk in - he is leaving.
I cried at the bar, surrounded by known and unknown faces, as it sunk in - he is leaving, and so is she.
I cried at the bar, surrounded by known and unknown faces, as it sunk in - he is leaving, and so is she, and they'll be gone.
I cried at the bar, surrounded by known and unknown faces, as it sunk in - he is leaving, and so is she, and they'll be gone, off to the West Coast.
I cried at the bar, surrounded by known and unknown faces, as it sunk in - he is leaving, and so is she, and they'll be gone, off to the West Coast; time is fleeting.
I cried at the bar, surrounded by known and unknown faces, as it sunk in - he is leaving, and so is she, and they'll be gone, off to the West Coast; time is fleeting, but we'll make the most of it.
I cried at the bar, surrounded by known and unknown faces, as it sunk in - he is leaving, and so is she, and they'll be gone, off to the West Coast; time is fleeting, but we'll make the most of it, until we meet again.
Loved your use of slowly unwrapping your emotions and realizations! A Great post!
ReplyDelete