Twenty-three truths for the 23rd day of slicing . . .
1) I have visited Disney World more than twenty times - and would return tomorrow (and the next day, and the day after), no questions asked.
2) If there was a job reading things out loud for a living, I would love it.
3) I still practice my signature, just like I did when I was growing up.
4) I dislike everything about peanut butter - smell, taste, texture. If I accidentally eat it, it comes right back out.
5) I still sleep with a teddy bear (or rather, with a Winnie the Pooh bear who lost his shirt), to the dismay of pretty much everyone else.
6) My grandfather, who turns 90 on April 5, is one of my favorite people on the planet.
7) I went skydiving for my 30th birthday, crossing one thing off my bucket list - and would absolutely do it again.
8) I got my first tattoo when I was 18 - and am anxiously awaiting my next one.
9) I find Bullet Journals so soothing and beautiful and organized and amazing - and would never start one myself, because I know myself well enough to know I would never continue with it.
10) I see more positives to social media than negatives.
11) I look forward to March and this writing challenge every year, and have no trouble keeping up - but then once it is over, I rarely blog at all.
12) I want to write a children's book about my first cat's nine lives, called Rosie Pancakes.
13) I am a better teacher now, after being a coach for seven months, than I ever was in the classroom.
14) One item on my bucket list is to see/kayak with a manatee in the wild.
15) I am both a morning person and a night owl - I am definitely not an afternoon person.
16) There are few things better than the first sip of a hot cup of coffee.
17) When I eat meat, I almost always dip it in applesauce.
18) My favorite food, that I could eat every day and never get tired of it, would be stuffed celery (OH, now I need to make some!!).
19) I don't watch any reality television or competition shows - I get too anxious and caught up.
20) I listen to sports radio, watch sportscenter, and enjoy watching most sports on television.
21) I love photography so much - and know very little about it. I take a million pictures no matter where I go.
22) I talk to my cats like they are human and going to answer me. Someday they will.
23) If I could, I would go barefoot year round. I hate wearing shoes!
1) I have visited Disney World more than twenty times - and would return tomorrow (and the next day, and the day after), no questions asked.
2) If there was a job reading things out loud for a living, I would love it.
3) I still practice my signature, just like I did when I was growing up.
4) I dislike everything about peanut butter - smell, taste, texture. If I accidentally eat it, it comes right back out.
5) I still sleep with a teddy bear (or rather, with a Winnie the Pooh bear who lost his shirt), to the dismay of pretty much everyone else.
6) My grandfather, who turns 90 on April 5, is one of my favorite people on the planet.
7) I went skydiving for my 30th birthday, crossing one thing off my bucket list - and would absolutely do it again.
8) I got my first tattoo when I was 18 - and am anxiously awaiting my next one.
9) I find Bullet Journals so soothing and beautiful and organized and amazing - and would never start one myself, because I know myself well enough to know I would never continue with it.
10) I see more positives to social media than negatives.
11) I look forward to March and this writing challenge every year, and have no trouble keeping up - but then once it is over, I rarely blog at all.
12) I want to write a children's book about my first cat's nine lives, called Rosie Pancakes.
13) I am a better teacher now, after being a coach for seven months, than I ever was in the classroom.
14) One item on my bucket list is to see/kayak with a manatee in the wild.
15) I am both a morning person and a night owl - I am definitely not an afternoon person.
16) There are few things better than the first sip of a hot cup of coffee.
17) When I eat meat, I almost always dip it in applesauce.
18) My favorite food, that I could eat every day and never get tired of it, would be stuffed celery (OH, now I need to make some!!).
19) I don't watch any reality television or competition shows - I get too anxious and caught up.
20) I listen to sports radio, watch sportscenter, and enjoy watching most sports on television.
21) I love photography so much - and know very little about it. I take a million pictures no matter where I go.
22) I talk to my cats like they are human and going to answer me. Someday they will.
23) If I could, I would go barefoot year round. I hate wearing shoes!
What a wonderful list!
ReplyDeleteI agree with your truth about being a better teacher after being a coach! I have found the same thing...
Love your honesty here! Disney World 20 times?!? I've never been once. :(
ReplyDelete"I look forward to March and this writing challenge every year, and have no trouble keeping up - but then once it is over, I rarely blog at all."- This is me, too!!
Peanut butter aversion?!? Really?? OMG I couldn't deal. I love PB!!
What a great idea for a postI I think around this time I start to become pretty frustrated and run out of ideas. I just might try this format out! Thanks for sharing! (I also talk to my dog like she is a human. Is that not normal?)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYou should totally start a bullet journal! I absolutely love mine! You can give yourself grace on days that you don't get to it, but is one of my post precious habits!
ReplyDelete