In real life, we don't always have warning signs when trouble is coming. Oh, we might know there's a possibility of it. But there aren't clues, like there are in books, or music changes, like there are in movies.
Sometimes, in real life, a call, or an e-mail, or a text comes through - "Hey. Can you call me really quick please" - and you just know. Something not good is happening. That feeling in the pit of your stomach comes to life.
Trouble came. I dealt with it, tried to get back to work, but that feeling doesn't always go away quickly. I tried to remind myself that trouble doesn't stay - it isn't permanent - and you're better off if you share your troubles, rather than try to deal with them on your own.
Sometimes, in real life, a call, or an e-mail, or a text comes through - "Hey. Can you call me really quick please" - and you just know. Something not good is happening. That feeling in the pit of your stomach comes to life.
Trouble came. I dealt with it, tried to get back to work, but that feeling doesn't always go away quickly. I tried to remind myself that trouble doesn't stay - it isn't permanent - and you're better off if you share your troubles, rather than try to deal with them on your own.


If only someone would cue the music. I hate that feeling in the pit of the stomach. It's good to remember, even trouble leaves. Hope today is better for you.
ReplyDeleteThanks Elsie <3
DeleteAbsolutely crucial to share. It's hard though - an act of true courage. Hope things better soon.
ReplyDeleteThank you Anna. The sharing is hard. <3
DeleteHope all is okay. Glad you shared.
ReplyDeleteThanks Erika. It will be. <3
DeleteExcellent perspective. Thanks for reminding me.
ReplyDeleteThis is so true! I hate that feeling of dread; and even those times when the news is not as bad as I feared it would be, it takes a while to get over that knot in my stomach.
ReplyDeleteIt sure does. :-/ I am so sensitive to it too!
Delete