Are you a night-before or a weeks-ahead person?
I'm a little bit of both.
I'm a weeks-ahead person in terms of ideas and materials. I'll spend weeks thinking about ideas, sketching, working them out in my head. I'll pick out materials, grab the necessary parts, usually more materials and parts than I ever need.
But I am a night-before putter-together.
Case in point - my grandfather has been turning 90 for, oh, about 90 years now. We started planning his party months ago. Since then, I've had ideas in my head. Those ideas have been solidified on my whiteboard, the signal that they're the ones I'm going with, for at least a month and a half. I had all the materials necessary weeks ago.
The party's Saturday. Guess what I'm doing tonight.
Someday I'll learn!
I'm a little bit of both.
I'm a weeks-ahead person in terms of ideas and materials. I'll spend weeks thinking about ideas, sketching, working them out in my head. I'll pick out materials, grab the necessary parts, usually more materials and parts than I ever need.
But I am a night-before putter-together.
Case in point - my grandfather has been turning 90 for, oh, about 90 years now. We started planning his party months ago. Since then, I've had ideas in my head. Those ideas have been solidified on my whiteboard, the signal that they're the ones I'm going with, for at least a month and a half. I had all the materials necessary weeks ago.
The party's Saturday. Guess what I'm doing tonight.
Someday I'll learn!



Comments
Post a Comment
Comments welcome - and appreciated!