2018 has tested me more in ten weeks than any year has before.
I'm sure it's trying to teach me something. Not sure what that is yet, but I have some thoughts.
As I teach my students when they're thinking about the theme of a book, I'm developing a theory. And, as they do with every page that passes, with every day that passes, I'm collecting evidence to strengthen or modify that theory.
I'm open to learning. I'm open to changing.
I'm sure it's trying to teach me something. Not sure what that is yet, but I have some thoughts.
As I teach my students when they're thinking about the theme of a book, I'm developing a theory. And, as they do with every page that passes, with every day that passes, I'm collecting evidence to strengthen or modify that theory.
I'm open to learning. I'm open to changing.
Comments
Post a Comment
Comments welcome - and appreciated!