Skip to main content

Procrastinate

I can procrastinate with the best of them.

What I should have done today:

Gone to the grocery store.

Made a dessert or appetizer for my meeting tomorrow.

Worked on the materials for the presentation I'm giving Wednesday.

Cleaned my house.

Eaten three meals.

Gone outside for fresh air and exercise.

What I did instead:

Napped.

Washed one load of laundry.

Ate a roll of Thin Mints.

Watched reruns of Leverage.

Opened the windows by the couch so I could feel the sun and breeze.

Some days are better than others. Every time this happens, I get mad at myself and swear I won't be like this again. I'll get things accomplished. No excuses. No procrastinating.

Sigh. Someday.

Comments

  1. I can relate. But I feel everyone needs days like these sometimes. Hope you feel rested for your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all need a day like this! I miss having days like this! These days don't happen any more with kids hanging around ready to go, go, go. So you think procrastination? I think a perfect afternoon ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments welcome - and appreciated!