Currently:
- I am feeling cooped up after the snowstorm yesterday and a 2nd consecutive snow day - really hoping to get out and at least go for a drive today!
- I am wondering how our schedule will be rearranged
- I am watching (or rather rewatching) all seasons of Glee on Netflix and loving every minute, in addition to watching The Royals on Amazon Prime and catching up to be ready for the new season.
- I am reading a million SOL17 blog posts today to catch up.
- I am hoping for these two days to have refreshed and recharged my teachers after a few weeks of conferences, report cards, and PD.
- I am planning a surprise 90th birthday party and helping to plan a St. Baldrick's event, both happening in the next couple of weeks!
- I am seeing my cats so happy that both my husband and I are home to keep them company during the day.
- I am needing an exercise routine to hold me over until summertime.
- I am giving up on my healthy eating too easily - working on getting back into a healthy routine to provide my body with what it needs.
- I am scheduling (or really rescheduling) all of the meetings and classroom time that I've missed in the last two days.
- I am improving my writing skills every day that I sit down to write a blog post.
- I am convincing myself that this snow will be gone in a week and I can open my windows soon!
- I am enhancing my repertoire of coaching strategies and understandings with every interaction all week long.
- I am closing the door on snow days - we are done with them!
- I am choosing to be active today rather than lazy - I am
I'm so jealous of your snow days! We've gotten ZERO snow days this year. I don't remember that every happening before (I live in the Cincinnati/Dayton area). I could have really used at least one. :( I like how you started each bullet point with an "I am..." statement. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteOh, I feel your pain. Snow days are great mental health days! Thanks for reading!
DeleteThis list is a fun way to share a slice of your life. I, like Holly above, am jealous of your snow day...none here! I'm glad you had at least one day to be lazy. Good luck on being active today!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Finishing up a last episode, then it's on to a shower and chores. :-) Thanks for reading!
DeleteI don't know "The Royals". I'm gonna check it out. Good luck with healthy choices. I, too, don't eat as well as I could nor move as much as I should.
ReplyDeleteIt's E's first scripted series about a completely dysfunctional royal family - it is as "trashy" tv as I will get (I refuse to watch reality television!). And thanks - I need all the encouragement I can get!
DeleteSounds like great choices for the day. :-) I'm feeling a little cooped up on my second snow day too... but I think the dog will need a walk soon so that will help.
ReplyDeleteLucky! I wish I lived in a neighborhood where a walk was an option. Hoping to get to the library later today. Thanks for reading!
DeleteI love this format!
ReplyDeleteSuch great thoughts
https://tammysreadinglife.wordpress.com/
Thanks for reading!
Delete