Skip to main content

Us

Here's what I love about "This is Us" . . .

You can connect with the character of Kate, Kevin, Randall, Rebecca, Jack, Miguel, Toby, William, Beth, or Sophie . . .

You can connect with the story lines of guilt, weight, fear, love, abandonment, choices, pride, honesty . . .

You can connect with the emotions of anger, fear, regret, sadness, happiness, joy, love . . .

There is truly something for everyone.

I am feeling a little raw after tonight's episode, in a different way than I have in past episodes.

Comments

  1. I love this is us!!! Reading your post reminded me that I need to watch tonight's episode!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be curious to hear what you think once you watch it!

      Delete
  2. I so love this show!! I haven't seen this week's episode, but I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to hearing what you think after you watch this week's! I have lots of thoughts ...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Comments welcome - and appreciated!