I never really had a hobby growing up. I played sports and it seems as if that took up all my time. But as I've grown older and moved out of the sporting world, I've tried to fill my time with new and different things.
As today went by, I thought about how much I want my hobbies to grow to be healthy things I turn to.
As today went by, I thought about how much I want my hobbies to grow to be healthy things I turn to.
- This challenge has reminded me why I love writing and so writing has become something I've done in my spare time. I need to think about how to incorporate it more once the challenge is over.
- I've always loved photography, but tend to rely on only taking pictures where I happen to be, and don't make specific trips just to take pictures. I want to be more aware and continue to take pictures, as well as continue the online course that I started forever ago.
![]() |
| Taken out of the window of my car with my phone |
- I've played around with chalkboards, but need to learn a lot more lettering to really be great at them. Plus I just need to keep making them for events and anywhere we go!
![]() |
| For our photo booth |
![]() |
| at our St. Baldrick's event! |
- My journaling has been hit or miss, and I'd love to turn my journal into a mini scrapbook or a bullet journal.
![]() |
| Maybe the problem is I have too many journals :) |
- Baking has always been something that I've loved and I want to keep finding small ways to incorporate that into my life.
![]() |
| Thank you cookies for our St. Baldrick's Event tomorrow! |
Knowing is half the battle, so hopefully I'll be able to dig into a few of these and turn these from "things I like to play around with" to a true hobby!





I like the way you take time to reflect on your activities and challenge yourself to explore them further. I have half-finished crochet projects, unused art supplies, and half-read books that I really need to spend more time with!
ReplyDeleteYour piece is an interesting journey of introspection...it's so interesting and positive to think about what you could do with your time. Very cool how you interspersed the photos!
ReplyDelete