Yesterday, I woke up leisurely to my alarm, lollygagging in bed, hitting the snooze button a few times.
Today, I woke up before my alarm and continually checked my phone for half an hour, before falling back asleep.
Yesterday, I looked out the window and saw buds on trees and green grass.
Today, I looked out the window and saw snow, snow, and more snow.
Yesterday, I ate my breakfast standing up while I did my makeup and braided my hair.
Today, I ate my breakfast in my rocking chair, reading a book, while my cats napped on my lap.
Yesterday, by noon I had been in two different meetings and done one pile of paperwork.
Today, by noon I had eaten breakfast, read half a novel, and was still in my pajamas.
Yesterday, my afternoon consisted of planning, errands, more planning, and writing.
Today, my afternoon consists of The Office reruns and writing.
"Record warmth today, plowable snow tomorrow"
-Welcome to New England!
I enjoyed the format. It is amazing what a difference a day can make.
ReplyDelete