The difference between yesterday and today . . .
Yesterday, I had steak, zucchini, string beans, and a baked potato for dinner.
Today, I had Kraft mac and cheese.
Yesterday, I had steak, zucchini, string beans, and a baked potato for dinner.
Today, I had Kraft mac and cheese.
Yesterday, I drove from home to school and back home again.
Today, I drove from home to school to visit a friend to the grocery store to home back to the store to home to my aunt's to my parents and back home again.
Yesterday, I packed my lunch at night, did some laundry, and laid out my clothes.
Today, I ate dinner in front of the TV and forgot to put my lunch materials in the sink for the morning.
Yesterday, I did some quick yoga when I woke up and right before I fell asleep.
Today, I ran down the hallway (twice) because I was late for a meeting (twice).
Yesterday, I felt like I was getting into a routine and I felt in control.
Today, I flew by the seat of my pants.
Tomorrow is a new day (and hopefully a snow day)!
Your format is so much fun! Your humor came through and your comparison captures the unsteady life of a teacher. I keep hoping for that year that I really feel like I have everything together...It might be an impossible dream!
ReplyDeleteIt's something to strive for anyway. Thanks for stopping by :)
Delete